Saturday, September 10, 2011

Don't Say Goodbye


Title inspired by Davichi's Don't Say Goodbye

Dah lama tak tulis blog. I have so many ideas floating in my head but yet writing it down seems to be quite difficult despite the statement 'I love writing'. Dulu kat sekolah, when I had adik angkat (she is still one now ;)), I used to write a lot. Sampai her friends got jealous of how often she got notes from me.
I'm on my way back to Kuantan. Leaving home after 5 months bermanja-manja dengannya adalah sangat susah. Tu pun yokatta kak de wasn;t there to say goodbye on the moment I depart. I always cry when I say goodbye to her. Ok fine, emo? Haha. Yes I am. Shikata nainda yo. I don't know why, especially when we hug each other. Perghhh the feeling I can't describe. Sebak gila lah. Maybe because she's the 'nearest' to me. By age and by existence. We're 3 years apart but 6 years lagi lama kan? That's my distance with Adek. Fortunately she was hanging out with friend when I say bye-bye to home. So there was no shed of tears xD hahah. It's not that I don't love the other but, alaa biasalah kan. You will have your favourite sister or brother.



Cakap pasal bye-bye, ohh saikin I had experienced a great loss. A great one! I got a new netbook on my birthday, takdelah branded pun. Ma got it from a friend. Ma kata, “pulangkanlah laptop abang ngah tu.” I was dumbfounded. Like, WHAT? Mr D was like my heartthrob since I started university. How can I leave him just like that? Oh noes. I asked abang ngah to make it dual OS or whatever it is called since I can no more handle Windows. Ubuntu would be my perfect couple and it is the only way to mend my heart after Mr D left :P I tried my best to put our sweet memory together into rubbish bin. Transferred most of the files into my 250G Kerbau (it's my Buffalo). Sumbat-sumbat bagi muat. When I shut Mr D down, I felt as if my heart has a hole. Mr D is irreplaceable although he is not that cool, lame (as in old :P), poor (no webcam) and such. I felt like crying when I tell kak De after I let him down (shut down). She said, “nangislah selagi boleh nangis. Lagipun kita nangis untuk benda yang kita sayang. Pelik pulak kalau nangis untuk benda yang kita tak sayang.” I laughed when tears started to run down my cheeks.



Bapak ahh sedih gila kot. I'm sure Mr D rasa macam kena buang. Sorry Mr D. until we meet again :( I love you, I promise.

2 comments: